Come study with us.
Each prospective student receives a free introductory consultation that serves as a starting point for their individualised music lesson.
Students are assessed in this free one-hour session to determine motivations for enrolment, discuss individual experiences with music and music education, and to identify immediate needs along with long-term goals. Logistics such as class schedules, fees, homework plans, and instrument rentals will also be discussed.
30 Minute Lesson $46 inc GST
45 Minute Lesson $67 inc GST
60 Minute Lesson $88 inc GST
There is a $20 admin fee per student, per term.
Lessons are billed per term and payment must be made prior to lesson commencement. Mid-term enrolments are billed pro rata.
Siblings receive a 5% discount on fees.
Our school follows the Victorian school term schedule. All dates are inclusive.
Term 1: Monday, 29th of January - Thursday, 29 March (9 Weeks)
Term 2: Monday, 16 April 2018 - Saturday, 30 June (11 Weeks)
Term 3: Monday, 16 July 2018 Saturday, 22 September (10 Weeks)
Term 4: Monday, 8 October 2018 Saturday, 22 December (11 Weeks)
Our school is closed on the following days:
Monday, 12 March 2018
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
Monday, 11 June 2018
AFL Grand Final
Friday, 28 September 2018
Melbourne Cup Day
Tuesday, 6 November 2018
Enrolment information and policies
- Enrolments are per term and are non-transferrable.
- There is a $20 admin fee per student, per term.
- Mid term enrolments are billed pro rata.
- Classes are to be paid for in full prior to commencement.
- Lessons that fall on public holidays are not charged.
- Siblings of enrolled students receive a 5% discount on fees.
- Minimum 48-hour notice on cancellations, otherwise the class fee is incurred.
- If a teacher cannot attend a lesson for urgent reasons, an ideal substitute teacher will be arranged.
- Only one make-up per term is offered for missed lessons, if a suitable time and teacher can be found.
- Make-up lessons do not roll over into the following term.